|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
Self-propelled (SP) howitzer 2S19M1-155 is designed to defeat all common targets of the army to tactical depth.
Enhanced survivability of the weapon is achieved by means of:
- Anti armor-piercing 7,62 bullets and 155mm projectile fragments protection
- Automatic fire-extinguisher system
- Screening fire capability
- Deforming coloring
- Protection system against weapons of mass destruction
- Remote control of barrel travel lock
- Self-entrenching equipment
- Remote control of 12,7 antiaircraft machinegun
The turret of the self-propelled howitzer is mounted on tracked chassis that incorporates T-72 and T-80 tank components.
The weapon has an automatic loading system and automated fire control equipment that provide complete autonomy of the weapon in combat operations.
Automated fire control equipment is integrated with automated artillery units control systems ("Mashina-M", "Faltset-M", "Kapustnik"), reconnaissance systems including small-size reconnaissance and surveillance complex with Pchela-1 Remote-Controlled Unmanned Vehicle. This provides reconnaissance and defeat of targets in real time.
Combat employment of self-propelled howitzers equipped with automated fire control complexes and means of reconnaissance provides a 40-50% increase in combat effectiveness of artillery units.