|Manufacturer:||Thermal Beacon Ltd.|
The Thermal-Beacon is a unique infrared emitter - being used as an dentification device in the thermal spectrum region (mid-IR and long-IR) - for use with people, vehicles, yachts, pilots, police SWAT teams, SAR, emergency services and mountain rescue teams
- A solid state optical IFF beacon.
- The most compact beacon for thermal observation
- Extremely long working range.
- Innovative design without any moving parts.
- Design for outdoor operation, military demands and standards.
- Field proven product.
- The selected product among elite forces.
- Patent pending technology.
The Thermal-Beacon is an innovative and unique infrared emitter, radiates in the thermal spectrum (8-12 micron and most efficiently at 3-5 micron) and does not emit radiation in the visible or the near infrared region. It is used as an identification device in the thermal spectrum region, for persons or vehicles.
The unique compact solid-state designed (no moving parts) system is a part of a family of products to serve the emergency services market.
The robust construction ensures a low life cost and long-term reliable operation under extreme conditions.
The MS (Multi Spectrum) version allows the user to control the spectrum of radiation from the following:
- Only thermal region
- Only near infrared region (for image intensifiers and SLS)
- Both thermal and near infrared regions simultaneously.