|Manufacturer:||DoDaam Systems Ltd|
|Name:||Remote controlled weapon station|
The aEgis Robot, armed with a rifle or machine gun; monitors, detects, and tracks mult-intruders simultaneously, and remotely fires upon demand.
DoDaam developed the aEgis Robot equipped with thermal IR Sensor, CCD Camera and laser illuminator detects any intruder at any environment and even in complete darkness.
- Features: Autonomous Detection/Tracking/Targeting Manual/Autonomous Firing with Safety
- Environment: MIL-STD-810F, 461E, 464
- Detection Range: Day: 2km, Night: 1.2km (Standard) Day: 3.0km, Night: 2.0km (Extended) - Human Detection in Total Darkness
- Image Sensor: Uncooled IR Thermal Sensor, Color CCD Camera (x30), Laser Illuminator
- Size: 637 H x 725 W x 529 D (mm)
- Weight: 25kg without weapon
- Angles: Pan : N x 360º Tilt : +6º/-50º
- Weapon: M16 Rifle (5.56mm), M60 M/G (7.62mm)
- Power: 220 VAC (Optional : 24 VDC)
- Control Device: Wired LAN (Optional : Wireless)
DoDaam Systems introduces Control Station for "Integrated Managing System" of Intelligent Unmanned Surveillance System that DoDaam produces.
Control Station has function of alarming light, 4-16 channel digital video recorder, digital map, speaker, mic, telephone, wir/wireless network, automatic scan, detection, tracking, and 360Rpanorama view.
- Alarming Lights
- 4~16ch DVR
- 3D Digital Map
- Wired/Wireless Network
- Autonomous Scanning, Detecting, Tracking & Firing
- 360n Panoramic View
Otokar showcases 15 vehicles at IDEF 2017 (09.05.2017)
ROSOBORONEXPORT At SOFEX 2010 (12.05.2010)
New helmets and armour for troops in Afghanistan (02.07.2009)
Russia Presents Special Equipment At Milipol 2007 (11.10.2007)