|Manufacturer:||KBP Instrument Design Bureau|
The system is designed to outfit light platforms with Kornet-E anti-tank missile system.
- Turret mount with four guide rails, sighting-and-guidance device, thermal-imaging sight and operator’s seat
- Ammunition stowage for 5 missiles
- Electronic units
- Constant combat readiness – execution of up to four launches without system reloading
- Easy target detection, tracking and missile guiding against the target due to the electro-mechanical drives
- Possibility of two missiles salvo against an extremely dangerous target
Kvartet system presents further modernization of Kornet-E anti-tank missile system in terms of its mobility and convenience of use.
Kvartet system is capable of fast movements, fire strikes and position shifts due to it being installed on light platforms.
The Kvartet system can be effectively used on a stationary position, as a coastguard for example.