|Manufacturer:||Cedip Infrared Systems|
|Product type:||Night Vision Devices|
|Name:||Thermal imaging camera|
Emerald LWIR provides high performances, full flexibility, high sensitivity and frame rate to advanced users such as Surveillance & Security integrators. Emerald LWIR is based on a brand new large format QWIP detector offering superb stability and spatial homogeneity.
Customer may select his optic among Cedip choice of lenses or interface his own proprietary lens.
Emerald LWIR comes with its Control&Command software package. Others software packages such as Altair, LabView drivers or Plug-In SDK are also proposed as extra options.
- Spectral band - 7.5 to 9.1 Ám
- FPA format - 640 x 512
- Cooling - Integrated Stirling engine
- Frame rate - Up to 120 Hz
- Subwindowing capability - Random size
- Analogue video format - CCIR 50 Hz or RS170 60 Hz
- Digital video format - LVDS 14 bits, other formats available