|Manufacturer:||FN Herstal SA|
|Name:||Remote controlled weapon station|
ARROWS with MAG 58S is Advanced Reconnaissance & Remotely Operated Weapon System.
Truly versatile, it can be equipped with an assortment of machine guns and an optional 40mm automatic high velocity grenade launcher kit. It offers total protection for the operator since it is aimed and fired from beneath the armor.
ARROWS™ is the result of the combined expertise of FN HERSTAL, global leader in small arms, and Rheinmetall Canada, a leading systems integrator.
ARROWS™ is designed to fulfill the most demanding operational requirements. Our extensive experience with armed forces worlwide combined with over 100 years experience in ballistics guarantees that the ARROWS™ is effective, reliable and easily maintainable.
- Day imaging system: Dual field of view or contin. zoom
- Detection range: Better than 2,000m
- Display unit: 800 x 600 pixels - LCD screen
- Effective range: Up to 1,000m
- Identification range: Better than 600m
- Maximum elevation speed: Up to 60°/sec
- Maximum traverse speed: Up to 60°/sec
- Minimum tracking speed: < 0.5 mrad/sec
- Night imaging system: Single or dual field of view
- Recognition range: Better than 1,200m
Mowag Piranha IIIC Selected by Belgium (08.09.2006)
Singapore Military Mulls Using SUVs To Trim Costs (21.04.2005)