|Manufacturer:||AMZ-Kutno Sp. z.o.o.|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
|Name:||Wheeled armoured personnel carrier|
The DZIK 3 multipurpose armoured vehicle has all-around armour, bulletproof windows, puncture-proof tires and smoke launchers. It contains 12 firing ports, which allow Iraqi Army soldiers to provide 360° security without having to leave the vehicle.
Each port also has an up-armoured hatch to close the port when it is not in use. Small, bulletproof windows above each port enhance visibility, and the DZIK 3 can accommodate 11 soldiers with equipment.
The third generation of DZIK multipurpose armoured vehicles was introduced after signing the contract for 600 vehicles with the Iraqi government. The vehicle is today used by the Iraqi Army and works flawlessly in the very hard environmental conditions it faces.
Iveco Aifo SOFIM type 8140.43N Euro 3 diesel, Uni Jet (Common Rail). Capacity - 2798 cm3 Maximum power - 107 kW(146 HP) with 3600 rpm, Maximum torque -320 Nm (32.6 kgm) with 1500 rpm
Hydraulic, dry, single disk.
Manual synchronized gear box type ZF (6-gears + rear gear)
Permanent 4 wheel drive transferred with the use of central differential mechanism through Cardan shafts. Reduction gear and transfer box enables use of 24 gears: 12 for drive at normal roads and 12 for off road driving.
Mechanical, dependent. Elastic longitude parabolic springs (16%) on both axis with double side telescopic shock absorbers and stabilizers.
Steel rims, tires for off road driving: 255/100 R16 BRAKING SYSTEM
Hydraulic vacuum brake, reacting for all 4 wheels with independent circuits. Front wheels equipped with self-ventilating disk brakes, rear wheels equipped with drum brakes Hand brake - hydraulic, acting by division of normal brake circuits. Hand brake for rear axis
Battery 12 V 100Ah . Alternator 90A. Preparation for 24V installation
Worm gear with hydraulic assistance
Total capacity 120 I.
Vehicle armoring B6 class
Side walls, engine chamber side walls and front, fuel tank, floor Ceiling, front hood, cover of the sides of spare wheel (on the roof) Glass - armoring class BR6-NS Protecting steel net under the engine and gear box
- Number of places from 6 to 11, Number of doors from 3 to 5
- Shooting holes and view finders at front, sides and rear of the vehicle
- Additional equipment
- 5 wheels with run fiat tire system allowing vehicle driver for 15km with speed 50km/h
- Additional, engine independent, water heating
- Assisting winch at the front of the vehicle
- Front pipe vehicle protector
- Side mirrors for driver and co-driver
- Steel net protection for the for lights, indicators and signal light: Light/sound signalization for special vehicles
- Electrical search light controlled from the cabin
- Additional ammunition storage place under the benches
- Tools set for the vehicle maintenance
- Fuel cans holders
- Inflow/outflow fan for air exchange
- Walls covering with sound sinking mats
- Air conditioning for the crew compartment
- Turret on the vehicle roof prepared for the mounting brackets for machine gun, equipped with brake, search light, moving protecting shields at sides and steady protecting shield at front
- Holder for montage of personal weapons
- Towing chains 5 m
- Intercom system for driver, commander and gunner
- Telecommunication system (radio)
- Smoke grenades launchers
- Cutting knife for wire traps mounted above the windscreen
- Carbon filter-ventilation
- Other options according to client suggestions