|Manufacturer:||Israel Aerospace Industries - IAI|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Mine clearing vehicle|
ELECTRONIC ANTI-MAGNETIC MINE SYSTEM
- Counters the threat from buried and surface scatterable magnetically fused mines.
- Detonates mines outside the kill zone [5 ft. to 16 ft. in front of the vehicle] and is efficient against passive, dual-mode and other advanced, "intelligent" mines.
- Adaptable to meet changing mine threats.
- Fully tested, certified and operational with the Israel Defense Forces.
- Fully tested by the US Marine Corps and US Army.
- In production and operational.
Top-Level System Specifications
- Up to four ruggedized emitters mounted on the front of the host vehicle (depending on specific configuration].
- Single power box housing waveform generation circuitry and control logic.
- Single control box mounted in the driver's compartment.
- All necessary cabling.
- No electro-magnetic interference to other vehicle systems.
- Embedded threats library continuously updated to meet every known mine threat.
- System weight: approx. 440 lbs (200 Kg)[including mechanical mounting adaptor tailored for specific host vehicle]