Super aEgis I Robot
|Manufacturer:||DoDaam Systems Ltd|
|Name:||Remote controlled weapon station|
The Best Long Range Combat Robot.
The Super aEgis 1 Robot, armed with a .50 Caliber machine gun(12.7mm) or 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher(AGL), or Portable surface to Air Missile(PSAM) monitors, detects, and tracks multi-intruders simultaneously, and remotely fires on demand. The System is a lightweight, autonomous and electrically controlled weapon system to be installed in many different platforms.
- Features: Autonomous Detection/Tracking/Targeting Manual/Autonomous Firing with
- Safety Environment: MIL-STD-810F, 461E
- Detection Range: Day : 3km, Night: 2.2km - Human Detection in Total Darkness
- Image Sensor: Color CCD Camera (x30) UnCooled Thermal Camera, Laser Illuminator LRF(Laser Range Finder)
- Size: 786 H x 1120 W x 700 D (mm)
- Weight: 120 kg without weapon
- Angles: Pan : N x 360" Tilt: 60º/-40º
- Weapon: Cal. .50 M/G (12.7mm), AGL(40mm), Portable SAM
- Power: 220 VAC (Optional : 24VDC)
- Control Device: Wired LAN (Optional : Wireless)
DoDaam Systems introduces Control Station for "Integrated Managing System" of Intelligent Unmanned Surveillance System that DoDaam produces.
Control Station has function of alarming light, 4-16 channel digital video recorder, digital map, speaker, mic, telephone, wir/wireless network, automatic scan, detection, tracking, and 360Rpanorama view.
- Alarming Lights
- 4~16ch DVR
- 3D Digital Map
- Wired/Wireless Network
- Autonomous Scanning, Detecting, Tracking & Firing
- 360n Panoramic View
Germany awards 159 MUSD vehicle contract to GDELS (24.04.2020)
Otokar debuts its Light Tank in Paris (19.06.2018)
Otokar to Present ARMA 8x8 in HEMUS 2018 (04.06.2018)