The TURRA 30 is a remote controlled weapon station which is designed to be integrated on various types of the wheeled or tracked armoured vehicles.
With an integrated automatic 30 mm gun, with a 7.62 mm machine gun, with a smoke
grenade launcher and also with ATGM presents the highly effective way of elimination the armoured vehicles or low-flying targets up to a distance of 2,500 metres.
Main gun 2A42 30 mm:
- Rate of fire: 550 rds/min
- Feeding: dual (two belts)
- Ammunition: APDS, AP-T, HE, HEI, HE-T, HETP-T, TP
Machine gun PKT 7,62 mm:
- Rate of fire: 700-800 rds/min
- Controls modes of the weapon station
- Provides weapon system stabilization
- Completes ballistic computation
- Provides system diagnostics
- Elevation: -10° up to +60°
- Stabilization: gyroscopic, FOG (Fiber optic gyro)
Operator's (gunner's) position:
Operator's position allows to control the gun system and the turret. By the joysticks and operator control panel can the operator control the weapon station and gun system in several modes such as observation, fire, operating parameters setup and diagnostic mode. The operator control panel is adapted to connect to fire detection system (optional), laser warning system and smoke grenade launcher system (optional).
Optional weapon systems:
Modularity of the system and design allow the integration of auxiliary weapon systems such as ATGM or AAGM in order to destroy heavy armoured vehicles and low-flying targets.