|Manufacturer:||OAO Central Research Institute BUREVESTNIK|
|Name:||Remote controlled weapon station|
6S21 is Remote Controlled Weapon Station (RCWS) designed as an armament system for armored combat vehicles and other special-purpose vehicles used to solve the following tasks:
- reconnaissance, battlefield surveillance and target recognition using TV and IR cameras
- engagement of point and group targets, both moving and fixed, by means of 7.62mm and 12.7mm machine-guns from short halts, on the move and on the float
There are three versions of the 6S21 RCWS:
- 6S21-01 (with 12.7mm machine gun)
- 6S21-02 (with 7.62mm machine gun)
- 6S21-03 (with 7.62mm machine gun, lighter and smaller ammunition then 6S21-02)
Weapon mot stabilized, but stabilizer installation is possible.
Sight CAM1 - TV / IR camera + Laser Range-finder (LRF), optional CAM - TV camera + Laser Range-finder (LRF).
- combat module
- aiming sight
- platform with laying drives
- ammunition chain
Operator working station inside the vehicle hull:
- gunnerís panel with an integrated ballistic computer
- control unit
- auxiliary equipment
It is possible integration into the On-board Vehicle Control System - data and video transmission via CAN 2.0, RS485, Ethernet, HD-DSI.
Diameter of seat flange is 500 mm.
Multiple remote cocking.