Equipped with a CS/LM3 0.50 heavy machine gun, UW1A RCWS can be mounted on various wheeled and tracked vehicles as the main weapon, or mounted on main battle tanks as secondary weapon for urban operations. It can also be used on fast attack craft, patrol boats, and is an effective weapon for border surveillance, checkpoint and important facility defense.
- Bi-axial stabilized platform
- Flexible cradle accommodate various armaments
- Flexible operator position
- Capable of attacking static or moving targets
- Anti-sniper detection capability