The laser warning and smoke grenade linkage system is used to give real time warningfor the threats from the military laser equipment of 1.06 micron and 1.54 micron frequency bands.The system comprises of a control box and several laser detectors. When laser exposure is detected, the system gives audio and optical alarming, meanwhile smoke grenades can be launched through the control box manually or automatically to disturb enemy's observing, aiming and guiding.
- Detection wave length: 1.06 micron, 1.54 micron
- Warning range: 360° in azimuth, 90° in elevation
- Quantity of grenade launcher: 12 (6x2)
- False alarm rate: <1 time/1 OOh
- Responding time: Time from detection and receiving of laser threatening signal to output of processing result is less than 20ms (code identifying time is not included)